Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Travel: YEXEL TOYS MUSEUM

IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES!

Our country is known for having beautiful places from north down to south. From white sand beaches, historic places, foods and even water sports like wake boarding,parasailing we all have it! I am sure most of you are "yeah... Been there, done that and repeat".

BUT have you ever been to a place loaded with heaping numbers of toys??? Tiny to super huge and classic to modern... name it! Superman, Mario Bros., Looney Toons, Dragon Ball Z, Marvel heroes The Avengers,   Justice League up to Lightning Mcqueen. If you haven't been there, make sure that you include this place in your travel list. It is the YEXEL TOY'S MUSEUM

Ahemmm, school vacation is coming, perfect time to bond with your kids.   

The place is very cute outside, so colorful and animated,  Spiderman and Superman were there to welcome us. This museum is owned by Yexel Sebastian - a former member of the dance group called "Streetboys".

Toys in the museum are all amazing. Grabe, nga-nga! (jaw-dropped) the kid in me felt so happy during our entire tour. I really enjoyed oggling at his millions worth of toy collection.

Though it's a 3 storey building museum, I had a hard time taking photos because the place is too small for his super huge  and plenty toys plus we were there for my son's educational tour, kaya lalong masikip. On the other hand, I can guarantee you that you will enjoy every moment of your entire visit.

Let me share our photos at Yexel's.







Museum opens at 10am until 8pm every SATURDAY & SUNDAY ONLY (rain or shine). 

Entrance fee for kids and adults Php 300.00; INFANTS are FREE. 

Location is at #54 Sampaguita Rd. Pilar Village, Las Pinas (near SM Southmall) 

Contact Number: 0915 771 4777

Facebook account: www.facebook.com/yexelstoymuseum

Take note: Bring your BEST CAMERA!!!



I wanted to come back to bring my whole family.   

SURELY kids and adults will enjoy.


To Yexel: 

Bravo!!!


I'm looking forward to see more of your life-sized collection like The Lorax characters, I super love truffula trees. Gosh! It is another family's favorite!!! Your collection truly brought out the kid in me. It is definitely an unforgettable photo opp. experience for me and my son with your toys. I wish you a much bigger museum space in the future. Toys museum instagram account please!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like ma-eenjoy ito ng mga pamangkin ko. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Found your blog through GT by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kat!

      Surely they will enjoy. Before you go there try to call them muna iwas field trip para lalo nyo maenjoy.

      Delete