Friday, August 3, 2012

Thankful Mom

I could still recall the moment I learned that I'm pregnant with my second baby - that's JM.

I was in the state of denying... denying to myself that I'm pregnant (again) and was hoping that the pregnancy test result I had was a false positive one. I feel chickenhearted to tell my family that I was at that time pregnant. Nervous and shy, yup! My first child was about to turn three then. I just felt that it was really too early to have another baby.

If you'd ask if I entertained the thought of aborting the baby, NO! I DID NOT.

After a week or two, I was able to embrace everything with all the support of everyone around and most of all it's a gift from God. I was able to enjoy the perks of being an expectant mom.That was more than 2 years already. JM is now 2years and a half. And I could still brood over my the first days of my second pregnancy.

Here are the photos when I first met JM at the hospital. I love every moment of this.




I admit, I regret the time I wished for a false positive result and denied my pregnancy, because everyday I love everything being a mom to JD and JM.

I'm so sooo thankful to God for this wonderful experience. Everyday is such a wonderful day with my kids around.

Kuya JD's lonely no more. Now that JM has become his kuya's playmate.

Here they are.


Often times I hear them talk about toys and what they want; it makes me feel kilig whenever I see them whisper each other and laugh on top of their lungs; I love the feeling everytime I arrive home and they'll  call me "mommy!" and run together towards my direction. But hey! A lot of times they quarrel too.

I always wanted to see my kids spending time together. Eat, dance, run, laugh, bathe, swim, sing and sleep.
Oh well, I'm extremely thankful for all of these.

I so love my kids!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment