Friday, August 31, 2012

My Liv Shapes Up by Skechers

I've had an issue with my L Shapes Up by Skechers, for the past months. I often experience pain every after I wear my shoes. Years ago, I read from somewhere that if a pair of shoes causes you pain, better return the shoes after days of trying it (in other countries, they allow it) or stop wearing them. It is really dissapointing me, because it costs a lot  (here in the Phils. Liv Shape Ups sells at around Php 3, 800 above) for a frugal person like me.

There was a time, when my sister borrowed my Liv Shapes Up and later on bought her own. She found the shoes nicely fit on her. Once, she saw me wearing mine with socks on (1 hour later, I'm complaining about foot pain. Grrrr!) and told me that she don't wear socks and never experience foot pain ever since she bought her Liv S.U. Gah! I feel awkward without socks, eh?

Recently I used my Liv S.U. and got curious on what my sis told me. Yup! tried not to wear socks that time.

Pain in the feet NO more!

I assume that my pair of socks causes my foot pain. Because it says (inside the shoes; ankle part) Liv Shape Ups is a SOCK FIT shoe type. I just realized I really don't need to wear a pair of socks, since it already fits like it is. My goodness!

Now, I'm able to enjoy. wearing Liv Shapes Up more. I can feel the comfort each time I wear them. I love shapes up even more.

If you experience the same, try to get rid with your socks for the mean time and find out! There's no harm in trying.

Ciao!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment