Thursday, October 18, 2012

Swing by HUMAN HEART NATURE Store


I heard and read a lot of good things about Human Heart Nature. Seriously, I got curious what's with HHN all about so, I visited their website. I was amazed and fell in-love with almost all of their NATURAL beauty and  products (loud and clear: NATURAL / NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS!!!)



My mind was drooling hard that time, because I really wanted to avail the membership right after I've learned about HHN. Luckily, I found someone to sponsor my membership fee at HHN (Ate Hazel, my loving sis.inlaw. BIG THANKS to you!).



"Ha!" At the back of my mind, "see you real soon babe (HNN)

YES!  I did it. I personally went at HHN head office (Commonwealth QC), all by myself. Oh well, I was totally compulsive and thrilled to swing by HHN 's head office. Definitely, I loved the experience and it would be such a pleasure to come back.

I must say, HHN head office's concept store is good-natured, gracious and urbane indeed.

Oh look here! Below are some of the photos I took during my visit. (Just so you know: HHN gives a green light for those who want to take pictures inside the store. So cool!)



The store's big enough to cater huge number of customers.

Cozy area. I love it!



At the FREE COFFEE corner.



Play area for kids. 





Sorry, I had to post this. But the comfort room is to cozy. I can hang out here.


Yours truly!!! I love that PINK basket. Cute!


I was amazed and felt thankful that I finally found a beauty haven that is perfect for our budget. A practical yet natural way to pamper me and my family's skin.


My hand-picked products review later! Teeheee! I'm excited to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment